Internet News

Internet News

About Author.

Hi, I am Atul K. from India. Expert in All aspects of data capture, customer acquisition and retention campaigns, Cross Channel Promo via Digital Mediums. Digital Strategy Planning and Implementation ..

Yahoo advertising through Adsense



 Hi Guy's,

Today i have notice that yahoo is doing adword advertisement with google. I think this is good tactic to
promote our business through our competitor program. But anyway yahoo wants business anyhow.
That's why is yahoo is doing such smart choice. Look at picture.

 
Share This Post

1 comments:

  1. Sherrykins said...
     

    Where did you find this adword under this statement? I found this image very interesting since this is a sentence in one of my blogs, Other Peoples Money. Here is the post Using Other Peoples Money

    Oh no, I hope there isn't someone out there copying from me again. Can you tell me where you found this?

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent